Blogger Tricks

Friday 11 April 2014

New reviews coming soon!

Hi everyone!

So I will be posting more reviews soon, hopefully. I just recently received my petticoat for lolita fashion from lightinthebox.com, however there's currently a cyclone heading towards where I live so the weather is too bad to properly dress up in lolita and take some pictures, unfortunately.
Hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to get some shots and write up a quick review on it, so stay tuned!

I also will have to purchase another pair of contacts to replace the ones I already have because they're getting close to needing a replacement and it's better to be safe than sorry. Instead of buying EOS Fairy Blue I was thinking of trying either Super Pinky Blue or G&G Aloha Blue to see if they were any more comfortable.
In addition, if I'm allowed to, I want to buy a pair of brown lenses for casual wear and my upcoming Mirai Kuriyama cosplay, and I'm thinking of either Vassen Latte Brown or Beuberry Merry Brown.

So hopefully I'll have a few reviews coming in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: