Blogger Tricks

Tuesday 1 April 2014

About me and places you can find me at

Hello, I'm Kayla. I'm a 15 year old from Australia, and cosplay is my hobby!
You can call me Kayla, Rin or Rinnie.
I've been cosplaying since July 2013. I've been interested in anime, manga and cosplay since I was about 11 years old (almost five years). I'm not a pro at my hobby; I'm still learning and I only have a couple of cosplays. Hopefully the numbers increase.
My favourite colour is orange, my favourite foods are, well, a lot..., and my favourite drinks are bubble tea/tapioca, tea, and any grape-flavoured drink. c:

I love, love, love the Japanese culture (fashion, food, traditions, language, people - literally everything!) and alongside that, I love drawing and playing the piano. I draw realism and manga, and I study art at school.
Besides that, I study Japanese (I've been studying it since grade 4; however, effectively studying it since year 8), and I've done home-stay in Japan for over a month and visited another time for two weeks on a class trip (both last year). I love Japan, in case you haven't already read my reiterations in the above text, and I'm studying really hard to become the best I can in Japanese while I'm staying in Australia so I can earn a scholarship to study at a university over there.
I'm not sure on any future careers (I would love to become a professional cosplayer or to do something with fashion or art but those are awfully difficult careers to become successful in ^^"), but I have my heart set on at least living in Japan for a while or forever, so I'm considering options such as teaching English. However, anything can happen, so...

If it isn't any more obvious, I am a big fan of VOCALOID, especially Rin and Len Kagamine. They are my ultimate favourites and I love them immensely. I currently own a Rin cosplay and I'm working on a Len. I'm not really up with the times with VOCALOID (the newer VOCALOID don't interest me very much) but I'm sure I can ramble on about Rin and Len until the sun goes down, haha. 

Anyway, here are some other websites/places you can follow me on -
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rinniecosplayer
Instagram: http://instagram.com/rinrinrinnie
WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/121705
tumblr: http://rinrinberry.tumblr.com/

Thanks! ^w^~

1 comment: